All-Metal to Tone
High Tone Still Sounds — It’s a Coin — Zeke
What this clip was about
Switched from all-metal to tone mode on the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV.
High tone still sounds. It’s a coin.
If the high tone holds, dig
Switched from all-metal to tone mode on the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV. High tone still sounds. It’s a coin.
All-metal is loud and honest. Tone is the filter. When a high tone survives the switch, I stop guessing and start digging.
See you in the field.
Bounty Hunter Tracker 4 Showcase
The $70 analog machine from this clip. All-metal finds it. Tone confirms it. High tone that holds is a coin hole.
View Tracker 4Pinpointer Showcase
This pinpointer is great for both adults and kids. It's waterproof and has 360° detection. It will help you pinpoint treasure with ease.
View PinpointerGarrett Pinpointer Showcase
Tone said coin. The pinpointer finishes the hole so the high tone does not turn into a long dig.
View Garrett PinpointerGarden Trowel Showcase
One-piece solid handle, angle-grinder sharpened, and it does not look like a knife. Small hole. Coin out.
View Garden TrowelGear Store
Shop the detecting gear I actually use in the field.
Shop the Gear StoreAs an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. These recommendations are based on gear I actually use and trust in the field.
No comments:
Post a Comment