September 30, 2026

Level Up Your Detecting Game – Playground Tactics for Deeper Finds & Better Target Separation

Level Up Your Detecting – Deep Targets, Trash Separation & Playground Tactics | Zeke (aka Glenn)

Level Up Your Detecting Game

Deep Targets, Trash Separation & Playground Tactics | Zeke (aka Glenn) 🪙

Most detectorists stay stuck hunting the same shallow coins in the same spots. But you can find more — coins, jewelry, and relics — just by changing your approach. In this live playground hunt I show strategic sweeping, target separation, and how to read those deeper iron signals.

You’ll see exactly how I work under thick mulch and underlayment, use smaller coils for better separation, and interpret mixed signals. I also break down common tone ranges (pennies in the 60s-70s, nickels in the 30s-40s) and the tactical way I approach playground structures.

Stop settling for surface trash — learn to hunt smarter and pull deeper treasures.

Whether you’re a weekend hobbyist or looking for new strategies, these practical techniques will help you maximize every hunt and turn trash-filled lots into productive treasure troves.

What’s one tactic that’s helped you improve your finds lately? Drop your tips and stories in the comments!

Happy hunting, friends!
— Zeke (aka Glenn) 🪙🔦

Zeke Metal Detecting Gear

Shop My Metal Detecting Gear

Simplex Plus setups, coils & tools for better target separation in playgrounds

Visit My Metal Detecting List →
Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through the links in this post, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting my content and helping keep the adventures going!

Thanks for watching and reading!
Zeke (aka Glenn) • Metal Detecting Adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment

See latest videos @ZekesMetalDetectingFinds

Popular Posts