October 5, 2026

Pull Tab vs 10K Ring Demo | All Metal to Tone Mode Live Highlight

Pull Tab and 10K Ring Demo, Again

Live highlight — All Metal to Tone Mode

What this clip was about

Live highlight, Pull Tab and 10K Ring Demo, Again! Pull tab and ring demo is back by popular demand. Listen for the tones as I switch from All Metal to Tone Mode.

Hear the Difference Before You Dig

Pull tab and 10K ring demo is back by popular demand. Live highlight — listen for the tones as I switch from All Metal to Tone Mode.

This one is simple on purpose. I run the pull tab and the 10K ring so you can hear how they talk in All Metal, then flip to Tone Mode and listen again. The change in audio is the whole point.

If you’ve been digging tabs and second-guessing gold, this is the comparison people keep asking for. Slow down, listen to the tones, and let the mode change teach you something.

See you in the field.

Bounty Hunter Tracker 4 Showcase

Bounty Hunter Tracker 4 Showcase

The Tracker 4 is a straightforward detector that gets you on target without overcomplicating the hunt.

View on Amazon

Pinpointer Showcase

Pinpointer Showcase

This pinpointer is great for both adults and kids. It's waterproof and has 360° detection. It will help you pinpoint treasure with ease.

View on Amazon

Garrett Pinpointer Showcase

Garrett Pinpointer Showcase

When a target needs a closer look after the signal, a Garrett pinpointer helps you finish the job in the hole.

View on Amazon

Garden Trowel Showcase

Garden Trowel Showcase

One-piece solid handle, angle-grinder sharpened, and it does not look like a knife.

View on Amazon

Gear Store

Gear Store

Shop the gear I actually use and trust in the field.

Open the Gear Store

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. These recommendations are based on gear I actually use and trust in the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See latest videos @ZekesMetalDetectingFinds

Popular Posts