October 9, 2026

Craziest Find While Metal Detecting | Live Highlight Answer

Craziest Find While Metal Detecting

Live highlight — the question and the answer

What this clip was about

Live highlight, Craziest Find while metal detecting. Funny #lol While livestreaming was asked a question what my craziest find was. Checkout my answer!

The Live Question I Didn’t See Coming

Live highlight, craziest find while metal detecting. Funny one. While livestreaming I was asked what my craziest find was. Check out my answer!

I love those live questions. You’re hunting, talking detectors, and then somebody drops the one that makes you stop and grin. This clip is that moment — the question, the answer, and the kind of story that only comes out of this hobby.

No extra polish. Just a live highlight and an honest answer.

See you in the field.

Bounty Hunter Tracker 4 Showcase

Bounty Hunter Tracker 4 Showcase

The Tracker 4 is a straightforward detector that gets you on target without overcomplicating the hunt.

View on Amazon

Pinpointer Showcase

Pinpointer Showcase

This pinpointer is great for both adults and kids. It's waterproof and has 360° detection. It will help you pinpoint treasure with ease.

View on Amazon

Garrett Pinpointer Showcase

Garrett Pinpointer Showcase

When a target needs a closer look after the signal, a Garrett pinpointer helps you finish the job in the hole.

View on Amazon

Garden Trowel Showcase

Garden Trowel Showcase

One-piece solid handle, angle-grinder sharpened, and it does not look like a knife.

View on Amazon

Gear Store

Gear Store

Shop the gear I actually use and trust in the field.

Open the Gear Store

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. These recommendations are based on gear I actually use and trust in the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See latest videos @ZekesMetalDetectingFinds

Popular Posts