September 5, 2026

Tone Mode Works for Coin Hunting! Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Signal Tip

Tone Mode Works for Coin Hunting with the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV | Zeke (aka Glenn)

Tone Mode Works for Coin Hunting with the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV

One of the simplest and most useful checks I make with the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV is the Tone Mode test.

When I get a high tone in All Metal Mode, I switch over to Tone Mode and listen again. If that high tone stays strong and clear, there’s a really good chance I’m looking at a coin. Pull tabs, foil, and a lot of junk tend to change or drop off when you make that switch. Coins usually hold the high tone.

It’s a fast habit that takes almost no time and can save you from digging a lot of trash. The Tracker IV’s Tone Mode is straightforward, and once you train your ear to the difference, it becomes second nature.

Give it a try on your next park hunt and see how many more clean coin signals you start recognizing.

Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Showcase

Bounty Hunter Tracker IV

The simple, reliable detector that makes Tone Mode coin hunting easy and effective. Perfect for beginners who want clean signals without the big price tag.

Check Out the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV

Budget Pinpointer Showcase

Budget Pinpointer

A cheap, reliable pinpointer that pairs perfectly with the Tracker IV and helps you recover those high-tone coin signals fast.

Check Out the Pinpointer

Shop the Gear I Trust

Metal Detecting Store

Ready to dig more coins and less junk? Browse the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and the simple gear Zeke (aka Glenn) trusts for real park hunts.

Shop My Amazon Store

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps support the channel at no extra cost to you.

Happy hunting,
Zeke (aka Glenn)

No comments:

Post a Comment

See latest videos @ZekesMetalDetectingFinds

Popular Posts