September 15, 2026

Pinpointer Finds the Chunky Target the Tracker IV Toned Out

Pinpointer Finds the Chunky Target

Tracker IV Toned It Out — Zeke

What this hunt was about

The Bounty Hunter Tracker IV toned out a chunky metal target. The pinpointer found it fast. Good thing I had it on me — the piece was not sitting on top of the dirt.

Tone first. Pinpoint second. That is how you stop guessing and get back on the swing.

What I leaned on

  • Tracker IV tone to call the target.
  • A pinpointer to finish the dig instead of widening the hole.
  • Locate the chunky piece quickly and move to the next signal.

Bounty Hunter Tracker 4 Showcase

Bounty Hunter Tracker 4

The machine that toned this target out. All-metal and tone on a budget detector — enough to call a chunky piece before you dig.

View Tracker 4

Pinpointer Showcase

Pinpointer

This pinpointer is great for both adults and kids. It's waterproof and has 360° detection. It will help you pinpoint treasure with ease.

View Pinpointer

Garrett Pinpointer Showcase

Garrett Pinpointer

The reason this chunky target did not turn into a long dig. Coil calls it. Pinpointer finishes it.

View Garrett Pinpointer

Gear Store

Gear Store

Shop the detecting gear I actually use in the field.

Shop the Gear Store

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. These recommendations are based on gear I actually use and trust in the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See latest videos @ZekesMetalDetectingFinds

Popular Posts