Coin Hunting a School Playground
Breakeven Quest Continues! 🪙
Back at the school playground for another coin hunting session!
I worked the gaps and managed to pull a few coins plus some other interesting treasures. Every hunt is part of my ongoing “breakeven quest” — trying to find enough good stuff to justify all the time, batteries, and enthusiasm I put into this hobby.
Breakeven Quest Update: A few nice coins and treasures today. The hunt continues!
Playground hunts are always fun because you never know what’s hiding just under the surface. Sometimes the best finds are right where kids play every day.
Have you hunted school playgrounds or parks lately? What’s your best find from one? Are you on a breakeven quest too? Share your stories below!
Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through the links in this post, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting my content and helping keep the adventures going!
No comments:
Post a Comment