Coin Hunting Playgrounds & Schoolyards
Mulch, Low Tones & Real Tactics with the Simplex Plus | Zeke (aka Glenn) 🪙
Playgrounds and schoolyards are often passed over, but after rain or during quiet times they can hold some excellent coin and jewelry opportunities. In this hunt I took the Nokta Macro Simplex Plus to a local schoolyard and worked the mulch, swing zones, and grassy edges.
You’ll see exactly how I handle trashy areas, read subtle low tones, adjust my coil for surface vs deeper targets, and keep overlapping sweeps to maximize coverage. I also share thoughts on live streaming hunts, audio setup, and staying efficient in humid conditions.
Whether you’re a beginner learning the ropes or a seasoned hunter looking for fresh tactics, these real-world playground strategies will help you dig smarter and find more keepers.
What’s your best playground or schoolyard find? Drop your stories and tips in the comments — let’s learn from each other!
Happy hunting, friends!
— Zeke (aka Glenn) 🪙🔦
No comments:
Post a Comment