August 22, 2026

High Tone in All-Metal Mode Stayed Strong in Tone Mode – It Was a Quarter! Bounty Hunter Dig

High Tone Stayed Strong – It Was a Quarter! Bounty Hunter Dig

High Tone Stayed Strong – It Was a Quarter!
Bounty Hunter Dig

Hey friends, Zeke (aka Glenn) here.

Back out again with the Bounty Hunter and the ground gave me one of those classic signals we all love.

I got a clear high tone in all-metal mode. Switched over to tone mode to double-check… and the high tone stayed right there, solid and confident. No fading, no bouncing around.

What coin was it? A nice clean quarter.

These are the digs that feel good every single time. Nothing rare, nothing ancient — just a modern coin that rang true in both modes and ended up in the pouch. It’s a reminder that sometimes the machine tells you exactly what you need to know if you take a second to verify.

I always like running a quick mode switch on strong signals. All-metal gives you the raw response, tone mode helps confirm the conductivity range, and when both agree on a high tone, the odds of a good coin go way up.

Have you had a high tone lately that turned into a quarter (or something even better)? I’d love to hear about it.

Keep swinging, stay curious, and I’ll catch you on the next hunt.
– Zeke (aka Glenn)

Bounty Hunter Showcase

Bounty Hunter Tracker Metal Detector

The Bounty Hunter continues to deliver reliable high-tone coin signals and solid everyday performance. A great machine for consistent hunting.

Check Out the Bounty Hunter Tracker

Pinpointer Showcase

Metal Detecting Pinpointer

A reliable pinpointer makes recovering those clean high-tone coins faster and easier — especially when the signal is strong and clear.

Get a Quality Pinpointer
Zeke's Metal Detecting Store

Shop My Recommended Gear

Support the channel and grab the same gear I use and trust out in the field.

Visit My Amazon Store

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps support the channel at no extra cost to you. Thank you for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See latest videos @ZekesMetalDetectingFinds

Popular Posts