July 31, 2026

Learning the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV – Field Tweaks to Discrimination Settings

Learning the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV – Discrimination Tweaks in the Field 🪙

Learning the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV

Field Tweaks to Discrimination Settings 🪙 | Zeke (aka Glenn)

I’m still learning my Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, and today I made some real-time changes in the field to the discrimination setting.

The goal? Get a clearer low tone on nickels (or tone them out better) so I can more easily decide whether a target is trash or treasure. These small adjustments are helping me dig smarter and waste less time on junk.

Small field tweaks can make a big difference in dig efficiency.

The Tracker IV is a solid beginner machine, and experimenting with the settings is part of the fun — and the learning process. Every hunt teaches me a little more about how it responds.

What’s one setting change that really helped you dig less trash? Share your tips in the comments!

Happy hunting,
— Zeke (aka Glenn) 🪙

Zeke Metal Detecting Gear

Shop My Metal Detecting Gear

Bounty Hunter Tracker IV & beginner detecting gear

Visit My Metal Detecting List →
Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through the links in this post, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting my content!

Thanks for watching and reading!
Zeke (aka Glenn) • Metal Detecting Adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment

See latest videos @ZekesMetalDetectingFinds

Popular Posts